i've tabled at a couple zines fests at this point, and have made a number of zines, both digital and physical, and i'd kind of just like to catalog them. even if they don't have any info other than the title, i kind of want to have a list going here, maybe just for my own sake? if you want one of these zines, you can message me on twitter and if you send some money to somebody requesting monetary mutual aid or if you send money to streetwatchla, i'll see if i can mail one to you!
- crash, about a car crash i was a passenger in when i was 16
- swimsuit, about swimming and my eating disorder
- fake comic zine, about cavities and staring at myself in the mirror (i think this is my favorite of my zines)
- i am very sad and pretty scared and i don't know what comes next but i love my friends and i do my best to be a good person and maybe that's ok for right now, featuring lots of little guys
- escort yourself out, about my game by the same name (made for dreamhack atl 2019)
- issues 1-13 of "maybe i'll figure it out next month," which was a monthly zine that started in june 2018, and ended in june 2019
- zine i made for work that i don't want to say the title of because it was for work, but basically i put art made and submitted by people at work into a zine for a fundraiser
- fuck i know there are more, why can't i remember them?